Step right in... pay no attention to the washer and dryer. Our kitchen used to be a laundry room, maid's room and kitchen combined.
Ooh, lots of storage!
Maybe not. No really, there is ample room for storage in the cabinets.
I love having a gas stove! But wait. How am I supposed to know when my oven is preheated? And no window to take a peek while the cookies are baking?
Not exactly thrilled to have to pass a dripping plate over the floor to get to the dishwasher, but thankful that I have one.
Any guesses as to what this is? Yes, it's a water distiller. The water from the tap is "safe to drink but not recommended," so they say. So we use this to treat water for boiling pasta, rinsing, etc. We could drink from this too, but it has a funny taste...
So we use this handy dandy water cooler.








No comments:
Post a Comment