
It got awesome reviews. I was sold when this one reviewer said that she wears this in Mongolia, where it gets down to -25. Perfect. As soon as it arrived, I put it on and I felt like I was putting on a big fat huge cozy soft hug. But without the bulk. As soon as Nathan saw me in it, he said, "You look cute." So functional yet stylish- I love it. Can't wait to wear it next winter!
Speaking of Amazon, I just signed up for Amazon Mom (which is basically Amazon Prime) and I've been enjoying online shopping like never before. It definitely is better than lugging two babies out in the cold to buy everything we need for move across the world. 2 days and bam, it's here. I shipped some diapers and wipes to China for our friends to hold for us and it took exactly 2 weeks. Not too shabby.
No comments:
Post a Comment